If you never knew there was a Big Black Box 1.0, that's because you're one of the billions of people who are not the 3 people who knew about it!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Once again, it's on!

Guess who's back, back again? Wicks is back, tell a friend! Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, nanana..

That's a reference to Eminem's Without Me. References are something I tend to make a lot of...but enough about that.

What is up, you pasty-ass crackers? Oh, right, you're probably wondering what the hell the big black box thing is all about, huh? Well, let me explain:

Once upon a time...no wait, this actually happened. Okay, back in like 2005 or something, I had a blog on something called MSN Spaces. I was incredibly immature (way more than I am now) and ignorant. I just went through and reread every one of my posts, laughing at what was funny and crying that I was so stupid, saying idiotic things and making grammatical errors left and right. ANYWAY, it was called "Setnochima's Big Black Box" with the tagline "The way the world should be...funny."

Where does this Big Black Box dealio come from? Glad you asked! It is a "play in one act" called The Big Black Box about a boy named Arnold who meets a big black box one day, and some ridiculous things happen...anyway, my friend Calvin and I had to do the play in 8th grade, and we thought it was so funny we would joke about it all the time, and I for some reason thought it would be fitting to name a blog after it.

Well, I stopped using the blog like 2 or 3 years ago, and recently I felt like reviving it...but not on MSN Spaces. Then, my friend (here's his blog, it's good stuff: click here, faggots!) made a blog here and I thought it a suitable home for BBox2! :D

Anyway...what is this blog about? I dunno, anything? What's a blog supposed to be about? Someone talking about their hipster lifestyle or crying like an emo? This blog will be about anything and everything, depending on my mood. It shall be uncensored, so seriously: if you're really lame and don't like that stuff, then kindly gtfo. It shall be opinionated, but not just by me: share yours in the comments section, please. Flame the hell out of me if you want to, I don't care. I feed on that kind of shit. :)

That's it for now, I guess. I dunno what I'll talk about tomoWAIT. Yes I do! RED VELVET CAKE! :3

-Inkubus (my nickname...remember it)

P.S. You are not getting a link to the BBox1, so don't even ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your worthless opinion here, robot!